Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get notified about our latest products and offers.
Branded and Luxurious Watches for Men and Women
Gold Touch is an authorized retailer for some of the world’s most prestigious luxury watch brands. Gold Touch is a chain of boutique stores based in Fuerteventura, a part of the Canary Islands in Spain, since 1993. Gold touch deals in luxury watches for men and women, find diamond jewellery, exclusive luxury jewellery and gifts.
Gold Touch is an authorized retailer for luxury watch brands, such as:
- Bell and Ross – Originating in 1992 in Paris, Bell & Ross make luxury watches, with manufacturing in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. These Swiss-made watches are inspired by the history of aviation and are targeted for professional use. Latest Bell & Ross products include br03-92, br03-92 diver, br-05, and more.
- Breitling – Founded in 1884 by Léon Breitling in Saint-Imier in Switzerland. This luxury watchmaker is known for high precision chronometers specifically designed for aviators. Known for its popular Breitling Navitimer, Breitling Superocean, and more.
- Ebel- Fine Swiss Luxury watches. This brand is a highly established manufacturer of high-quality modern luxury timepieces with sophisticated designs. Ebel bestsellers include the Ebel wave series, Ebel Discovery, Ebel Sport Classic, and more.
- Gucci- Part of the Kering Group, Gucci is renowned for Fashion, Jewelry, Leather Goods, and Watches. Gucci is reshaping the approach to the fashion industry.
- Hublot – Reputed Swiss watchmaker manufacturing luxury watches for men and women representing the Art of Fusion in watches. Known for its popular Hublot Big Bang series, Hublot Big Bang Unico, Hublot Spirit of Big Bang, Hublot Classic Fusion, Hublot Orlinski collection, and more.
- Longines –Longines is one of the oldest watchmakers based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland since 1832. They are renowned and known for their Longines Hydrconquest, Longines Le Grande Classique, Longines Spirit collection, and more. Longines believes that “Elegance is an attitude”.
- Maurice Lacroix – Headquartered in Zurich, this Swiss luxury watchmaker is based in the Canton of Jura. Collections include Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece series, Aikon Automatic, Aikon Quartz, Pontos, Euros, Fiaba, and more.
- Omega – Initially known as Louis Brandt et Frère – Omega Watch & Co, this Swiss luxury watchmaker was established in 1903 by Loius Brandt. A few of their renowned products include Omega Constellation, Omega James Bond watch, Omega Divers Watch, Omega Speedmaster, Omega Moon Watch, and more.
- Oris – Founded in 1904, this Swiss luxury manufacturer of mechanical watches is based in Hölstein. Over a century of expertise makes this brand renowned globally. Popular Oris series include Oris Aquis, Oris AquisPro, Oris Divers series, Oris Pro Diver, Oris Big Crown.
- Rado – Formed in Lengnau, Switzerland, Rado is popular for its use of materials to create the world’s most beautiful watches. Rado believes “If we can imagine it, we can make it.” Popular latest Rado products include Rado High Tech Ceramic, Rado integral, Rado Hyperchrome Golden Horse, Rado Captain cook series, and more.
- Raymond Weil – This Swiss watch brand was founded in 1976 in Geneva, by Raymond Weil and Simone Bédat. They are well known for series like Raymond Weil – Freelancer, Maestro, Parsifal, Tango, and Toccata.
- Seiko – Formed in 1881 by a Japanese entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, Seiko Holdings Corporation is known today as a maker of watches, clocks, electronic devices, semiconductors, jewellery, and optical products. Popular Seiko watch series include Seiko Prospex, Seiko Presge, Seiko Astron, Seiko Lukia, Seiko Premier, and more.
- Tag Heuer – TAG Heuer S.A. is a Swiss luxury watchmaker founded in 1860. Known for it’s precision and bold style, Tag Heuer has made a mark in the watch industry ever since. Bestsellers include Tag Heuer Carrera, Tag Heuer Aquaracer series, Tag Heuer Monaco, Tag Heuer Connected, Tag Heuer Formula1, and more.
- Tissot – Tissot is a Swiss luxury watchmaker founded in 1860. One of the earliest brands to start wristwatches, Tissot is known for precision and the world’s first non-magnetic wristwatch. Bestsellers today include the Tissot Gentleman, Tissot Bellissima, Tissot T-Sport, Tissot T-Classic series, and more.
Gold Touch also deals in exclusive diamond jewellery collections from brands such as Fope-Italy, Gucci, Messika, Pandora, Swaroski and more, along with an exquisite Gold Touch collection of diamond rings, eternity rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.